Online Resources Page
- Links to funding sources, directories and resources for
nonprofits, online publications for the nonprofit community, and
Filling Out Your 501(c)(3) Application
- www.form1023help.com is a free website designed to help small
non-profits prepare a successful Do-It-Yourself application for
- Action without Borders
- Post job openings, volunteer opportunities, events,
internships, campaigns, and resources in the knowledge that these
postings will be seen by over 50,000 Idealist subscribers from
around the world, as well as thousands of people visiting the
Idealist site daily.
- IMS Community helps nonprofit organizations better serve their
constituencies through technology by providing free or
reduced-cost products and services.
the Loop, Inc.
- In the Loop, Inc. is like a one-stop shop for greening your
business. We're a chamber of commerce of sorts, except that our
network is comprised of organizations that are reducing their
impact on the environment to improve their bottom line.
- The Internet Nonprofit Center publishes the Nonprofit FAQ, a
resource of information provided by participants in many online
discussions about nonprofits and their work. Covers organization,
management, regulation and fundraising for nonprofit
Publishing for Nonprofits
- This guide answers some common questions about Internet access
and publishing, including the various levels of service, what they
require, and how they can benefit your organization.
- Nonprofit Online News is one of the world's most respected
sources of news, information, and opinion for the online nonprofit
Webmaster Round Table
- Webmasters of not-for-profit organizations working together to
enhance their use of Internet technology.
Publishing Nonprofit Resources
- Here you can find links to internet resources for nonprofit
organizations and general tips for making the most out of your
- Information on all aspects of volunteer management, including
getting your organization ready to involve volunteers, volunteer
screening, matching, record-keeping and evaluation, legal
issues/risk management, volunteer/staff relations, online activism
by volunteers, and volunteer management software.
Communications in the Digital Age
- The Benton Foundation seeks to expand the frontiers of
nonprofit and noncommercial use of new media. Our program focuses
on helping nonprofits enhance the impact of their work through
more effective use of communications technologies and digital
media. This site aims to be a trustworthy gateway to knowledge of
and tools for nonprofit use of communications technologies.
- The largest collection of resources available in the area of
nonprofit strategic restructuring: i.e., mergers, joint ventures,
administrative consolidation, joint programming, and other forms
- Read articles and technology news, buy discounted products,
talk to the tech community, and find tools and resources for
- Founded in 1956, the Center is the nation's leading authority
on institutional philanthropy and is dedicated to serving
grantseekers, grantmakers, researchers, policymakers, the media,
and the general public.
Nonprofit Resource Center
- For five years the Nonprofit Resource Center has been the
Internet's premier information source for nonprofit organizations.
- The Virtual Volunteering Project compiles information and
resources to help organizations find and involve volunteers via
online technologies. We use information based on experiences from
hundreds of volunteer managers/service leaders and volunteers, our
own experiences, and related resources.
- VolunteerMatch is the nonprofit, online service that helps
interested volunteers get involved with community service
organizations throughout the United States.